Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. (William Shakespeare);
Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. (~Oscar Wilde, The Soul of Man Under Socialism)
Thursday, September 13, 2007
I did it!!!
This is Alison Schaefer from block 6.....I actually figured out how to do this! (with much help from your handy little to-do guide, Tyler...) haha I feel so proud :)
Welcome to an idea. I came up with my idea for the students to respond to blogs when I considered how we live in TechValley and how little 'tech' is sometimes used in my class. The idea here is for students to SAFELY respond to my questions and to an online discussion with one another . . . under my direction(eye). I hope this will be a fun, safe, mind-opening, educational tool that enables students to feel comfortable with their own ideas and words, with others' ideas and words and with technolgy in at least this basic form. Thank you, Mrs. Gaboury
No comments:
Post a Comment