Friday, January 18, 2008

If you could switch places with or be anyone you wanted . . .Who would you be? OR . . .?

Hello all.

You know I don't miss class unless I really need to . . .I have a stomach bug. Yuck. So does my husband and the girls-it's a lot of fun at my house! And now my son.

Today's blog is what you would have written on Friday, I am hoping not to lose our momentum too much. BLOCK 8-be sure you work on last week's blog too.

If you could switch places with anyone (real or imagined) who would it be? Why? For how long? Where would you go? What would you do? Create a little story. Have fun!

I am editing this post this AM because of the primary results last night (and because I feel a little better right now and can think). You may choose to write about your thoughts on the primary last night-be sure to not write in an insulting way. You may just try to put your thoughts out there. The polls had Obama winning by double digits. McCain was out of money this summer with is staff resigning in droves. Now look who just got a second chance. Do you follow politics? Are you intersted in what is going on? Why? Why not? You may even check CNN.com or BBC.com or any other news you like to watch for more information. You may even try looking at a source you don't normally look at for a different perspective.

Enjoy,
Mrs. Gaboury

Be sure to post.

8 comments:

Tyler said...

I'll just assume that means our project is due Friday. ;D

Also, weren't you saying something about getting revenge on anyone who gave you germs? Its almost poetically ironic. Sorry, but it is.

Well, get well soon.

V. Gaboury said...

Yeah- well believe me-if I find out who gave me this . . . there will be payment!!! ;-)

I would really like theproject Wed-but honestly ??? I don't really care right now.

Thanks. I hope you don't get this. I ahven't been this sick in years! I even lost weight!

Olivia said...

Aww, Gabs!! I hate being sick. ><
You probably needed it, though. Get loooots of sleep. And drink tea! Tea makes eeeeverything better. :D

V. Gaboury said...

Thanks Ollie, though I hope you don't mean to suggest I needed to be sick! :-)
And yes, tea helps! :-)

Ms. G

Stephanie said...

Feel better!

I had the stomach bug on Friday so it is possible that I might have been contagious on Monday-but I hope not!

lionsandgods said...

Hey Gaboury. So... want to know my chain of sickness?

WEDNESDAY OF VACATION: my best friend was puking her guts out.
THURSDAY OF VACATION: we went to the mall. I had some of her soda.
SATURDAY OF VACATION: I was on Long Island with my family... puking my guts out.
SUNDAY OF VACATION: my brother and my dad get a small dose of the stomach bug... stupidbrotheranddadneverthrewup.

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. DRINK FLUIDS. DON'T PUKE ON YOUR KIDDIES.

Lovelovelove,
Saaaaaarraaahhhhh

V. Gaboury said...

Stephanie--I am going to kill you. j/k I am sure that there are any number of places I picked up this plague. and Sarah-it is scary how fast this thing is. I am just glad I 'only' threw up! So far, so good!

lionsandgods said...

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!