I can't believe that 2007 is already over and that the new year is here. There are so many things to look back on over the year. One of the biggest things that happened this past year would have to be graduation. It was so different leaving the middle school and going to the high school. I hadn't even been back to the middle school until a few days ago. Graduation was exciting and happy because we were all moving forward, but at the same time a little sad that we were leaving an old school. If I were to give this any song it would have to be the song that was played at graduation. It's not a very creative choice, but it fits. Another big event was my family trip to Italy for two weeks. I haven't every had a better vacation than it. We were there for two weeks and visited Rome, Florence, Fano, and Venice with day trips to Assisi, San Gimignano, Siena, Murano, and Burano. I loved it and my song for this event would be "The Great Escape" by Gwen Stefani because there isn't a better escape from everyday life than going to another country. The third major thing in '07 was my birthday which was on September 7. I finally turned 14 so now I can get job...but why would want to do that. If you couldn't already guess which song I'm choosing it's Happy Birthday. The fourth event was the construction on our house. For the past few months we've had workers coming every day to fix or change something. It's still going on but they don't show up every day and now we have a new front entrance, north entrance, garage, luandry room, and several closets. The fifth thing that happened would be Christmas. My dad's side of the family came to our house for Christmas day including my Aunts and Uncles from North Carolina and Colorado. Even though it was kind of boring it turned otu pretty good in the end.
My New Year's resolution is to remember to do my homework for Math and Science. For some reason this past year I kept forgeting I had homework in those classes. As for the rest of the stuff I want to improve in, it can wait for monthly goals. Starting in February I'm going to try to procrastinate less...like thats every going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment