Cliques are a huge part of high school because we naturally just stay with certain people that we are like. Everyday someone stereotypes someone else and no one can say that they haven't because we all know that everybody does. People definitely judge each other by the people who they hang out with and also what they wear. I know that I do it all the time. Like if you wear all black and chains and stuff people classify you as goth. If someone wears hollister and American eagle the are classified as a prep. People should never stereotype because its never good.
Courage has a lot to do with everyday life because everyday people are pressured and have the courage to stand up for whats right. Sometimes I do get judged incorrectly because of the people I hang out with or the activites that I do. I really don't have a role model but I do look up to my older cousin because he is really successful in stuff that he does.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok--keep going.
7
Post a Comment