Thursday, November 15, 2007
GEEKS AND FREAKS
Well, me personally dose not have a clique, i just hangout with anyone that im close to. I don't get picked on and i don't have a weird trait about me, other than the fact that i think Ninjas are awsome and pirates are bad people, but really im just a regular person who wears regular cloths and i don't persicute other people based on what they like or do, sometimes i do because they are my friends and im joking around. I don't think sterotyping is a good thing, because if someone dresses weird or acts weird dosn't mean they aren't cool people, so i think we should just get along, but i don't understand when people try to be people they aren't, just be yourself and im sure someone will like you for not what you look like but whatt your like on the inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish you kept going.
7
Post a Comment