People who don't act like everyone else is a lot of the times considered odd, but they're just being themself. There's nothing wrong with that. Why waste your life being someone you're not? I dont' think stereotyping is ever good because it immediately takes away the chance for someone to get to know the person for who they are. Instead, that someone will meet the other with wrong expectations.
Courage. I think courage is a HUGE part of high school. I think courage shines when people decide not to follow their peers because they know that's the right way to go. I think courage is in those who act like themselves with people they don't even know. I do occasionally find myself being judged incorrectly. Many think I'm REALLY shy at times, but they are wrong. Sometimes I don't have much to say in a conversation, so many just assume I'm too shy to
speak up, but that's not true. Those who know me really well know how wacky I can get.
I do find myself looking up to those who speak and think for themselves because it's nice to see someone not following the crowd. Kit Collins, for example, is someone who I look up to. She doesn't care what other people think of her. She has her own style and I love it! She's so original with everything she does. There's only one Kit Collins!
I would have to say my role model is Holly's older sister, Amanda. She is like a big sister to me. She is always doing what SHE thinks is right. She doesn't judge people; she gives everyone who she talks to a chance. She wasn't voted class angel for nothing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
10
Post a Comment