Friday, November 9, 2007

Superpowers!

Hello all!
After the heaviness of last week's topic, I decided to lighten things up a bit and add a bit of a challenge.

This week you are to consider the question; respond to the question; read other poeple's answers, and reply to other people's posts. This week do not comment to mine--POST YOUR OWN (on this page!). This will enable others to be able to reply directly to you.

The question is (drum roll please) . . . if you could have any special super power what would it be and why? What would you do with this power (a little antecdote would be fun, that means a little story showing what you would do)? Would you use to help the world or just yourself? Would you be a bad guy and abuse your power (Waltrous, let me guess!)?

Be creative and have fun. Remember to make your own post and not press comment to mine.

Enjoy!
Mrs. Gaboury

PS Christian, missing the "Peace" :-(

8 comments:

Andrew said...

I can post now

Kyle G said...

If I were to have any super power it would be super strength. I would want to have super strength because having the power is just plain cool. If I had super strength I could lift anything up, as well as move things like buildings without breaking a sweat. I would also be able to be a one man army, and take out the enemies of the U.S. (cough cough... terrorists in the Middle East).

If I had super strenght, I would obviously be invincible. I would be sooooooo jacked that the bullets would just bounce off of me, especially off of my bulging 8 pack. My ride would be way nicer than Batman's. This thing would be built like a ran, but run like a horse. This puppy would go from 0 to 60 in like 1/2 a second. It would have the feel of a Bentley, you know for the ladies and all, but the weaponry of a small army.

The best part of being a superhero would be the uniform. No costume, it's a uniform. This unifrom would be gold, one piece, a one piece designed of super tight silk, with my name on the front of "JACKED UP". Yeah that's right "JACKED UP". So that way when I take down the criminal, or terrorist, I could say "YOU GOT 'JACKED UP'". For my boots I would have your standard timberlands, but with a velvet touch along the outside, and laces.

I think that if I was a superhero, he would pretty much be "The Man".

lindsey sullivan said...

If I could have a super power it would be immortalness. I would be immortal. That way I could help all of the people that are in danger and need help. I would save people and heal people. I would make people better and they won't be hurt or even die.
My Story

One day the weather was eerie and the immortal girl, Lindsey was cleaning her house. She turned on her television because the five o'clock news was on. She was watching the news when the Top Story came on. There was a woman who was on top of a sixty feet tall building. The girl was being chased by a robber who

dylan232 said...

If I could have any 3 superpowers it would be to fly , have super strength , and I could transform into anything I wanted. I would want to fly because it be cool because you could travel all over and really fast. I would want to have super strength because then I could pick up buildings and like break them and stuff. I would want to be able to transform into anything because it would be a good disguise if you need to hide or blend in to not blow your cover. I would have a super awesome flying car and it would turn into a boat too. My superhero name would be DK The Crazy Super Dude.

One night some mean guy robbed a poor old lady. So I transformed into a crazy huge robot and I chased after him but he ran into a building. I then shook the building and he fell out then I picked him up and I turned into a cop car and I drove him to the police station. I then returned the old ladies purse with 100,000,000 dollars in it and she gave me 50,000,000 dollars of it. It was super sweet

~Dylan Klein~

Josh umm... not Sardella said...

If i had super powers, i would be super good looking... oh wait i already am. anyway, i would probably have the power to make any kind of vehicle in an instant, this would be awesome because than i could have any car i want. i would also have the power to play any song on guitar ever created. that way i could chase down any bad gus on highspeed chase or make a bet with eddie van halen that i could out play him for a million dollars and donate it to charity.

lindsey sullivan said...

Continued:

The girl was being chased by a robber with a weapon. The police had surrounded the building but had not gone up to the top of the building. Lindsey was watching this and she knew that she had to help some way. She decided she would go up to the top of that building and bring the woman down away from the robber. So immortal woman was off.
When she arrived there, there were many people watching. She immediately headed up to the top of the building. But she was stopped by a police officer. She told him that she was immortal girl and he didn't believe her. She ran to the stairs anyway and climbed the stairs rapidly. When she got to the top the woman was very very close to the edge and the robber was blocking her from even mooving toward the stairs. Lindsey ran to the robber and pushed him away. When she got to the girl, the girl felt that she needed to introduce herself. The woman said" Hi. I am Amanda Spelks and I would like to ask you would you like to buy car insurance or buy some make-up from Avon? This month's it Autumn's Blush?" Lindsey annoyed because she's trying to save the woman's life said no and told the woman to follow her very closely and listen to her. The woman said she could do that.
Then the robber was on his feet again and he ran with his weapon(knife), toward Lindsey. Lindsey ordered Amanda to run to the stairs and go down them. Amanda obeyed Lindsey. The robber and Lindsey now started wrestling each other. The robber had stabbed Lindsey plenty of times but the knife wounds healed in ten seconds. The robber was getting annoyed and didn't understand the reason for this. Lindsey had tried to push the robber over the balcony of the roof but ended up go down with him. The robber had landed in a bunch of policeman's arms. But the police only saw the robber fall and not Lindsey. She had fallen into the windshield of a vehicle. When the police turned around they saw Lindsey laying there. They thought she died for sure. But Lindsey being immortal was still alive after the fall. The police ran over and rushed her to the hospital but she had no injuries because they were already healed. When she had gotten out she had touched the shoulder of the robber and healed him. So even though he was going to steal, he would be healed but still serve his sentence in prison. Amanda had asked Lindsey the next day if she would buy car insurance and Lindsey said yes.
From that day on everybody knew that Lindsey really was the immortal girl.
THE END!

I am commenting on Casey Madsen's blog.
I think your right Casey it would be a lot of fun knowing if someone is lying or not. I can't stand when people lie or make up stuff. I think that lieing should end definitely. It would help a lot if you could read people's minds. It would be a really cool super power!
So overall great choice of super power!

kit said...

Commenting on Lindsey's post -- neato! love the anecdote, especially the car insurance. :)

Shannon said...

If i were a super hero, my name would be something awesome, im not sure what , but it would be good. I would want my power to be something that would heal a broken heart, and that could read peoples minds when i wanted to. I would want that super power because if broken hearts could be fixed, then people would forgive and forget, and maybe there would be shooting in school, break up suicides, and maybe, just maybe people would be able to trust. I know that i have had a broken heart before, and it killed me, well... not literally, but it hurt so bad. It felt like my heart was ripped into peices, it really hurt my confidence, and it also damaged my trust. I didn't know how to fix it, and I wasnt sure what to think or do. I couldnt trust, and i couldnt love, i just wanted someone to fix it, so i would want this super power for all of those people who just want someone to fix it, and who just need someone to take away the pain. I would want to be able to read people's minds when i wanted to, becuase if someone had been keeping a secret from me, or if someone was planning to hurt someone, i could help. I say when i want to, becuase sometimes in movies you see people who can read minds, and its like a constant thing, and it never gets "turned off". I would want mine to be able to be turned off, becuase i dont think that i would be able to deal with that kind of constant voice in side my head. Well, thats what i would want my super powers to be if i had the chance to have them... i think thats about it...



<33shannon