Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Earth Day Blog

Hmmm...Earth Day...seems like so long ago...

I definitely believe 100% in working towards "fixing" the Earth. I would love to work on some huge project and save the world...but that's kind of hard at 15.

So, I guess I'll have to continue to turn off lights and turn off the water. I try to do the most to be environmentally conscience. My family recycles and I don't litter! I also try to not drive everywhere and waste gasoline, but it's hard to walk or ride your bike to school or the mall here in Averill Park. I also try to encourage others, especially family, to do little things too. But, without everyone in the world being conscience, how can we change the course of Global Warming? Everyone needs to help out.

For Earth Day, I didn't do anything special...I personally think that everyday should be thought of as Earth Day because the Earth and these problems are not going away. The rising prices of everything is quite depressing and scary.

So, I try to make a difference, but sometimes it's hard.



No comments: