This blog makes me think of my 5th grade graduation. I think all the former PES students remeber this, we had to sing the song "One Moment in Time." And that is what I would choose. I would much rather live for a moment and be remembered or help someone, than live for an eternity and do nothing. I wouldnt want to live for an eternity, I would get board espesially if I wasnt doing anything special. I want to live a life filled with fun, and I would love to help someone or something.
My Mom is a nurse, and she works on the maternity unit. She always says that she sees god everyday when a new baby is born. She has helped so many women deliver their babies. I really look up to her, and I know that both my parants would choose to live for a moment and help someone rather than live for ever.
For my research project I choose Dr. Jane Goodall a.k.a. "The Monkey Lady." She has helped so many chimpanzees, and she has already helped to change the world in her moment. She is 74 years old, and is still devoting her life to inform people about animal conservation. I definatly want to live for a moment rather than an eternity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment