If I could live forever and do nothing special or live for a 'moment', I'd choose to live for a moment. Living forever would be pretty awesome I guess; you could see how the world changed over the years, help teach others so they don't make the same mistakes made in the past,you could have the time to travel anywhere you want,and more.But living forever with nothing special would just make me suffer.I wouldn't be able to live without the people I love and care about.So I'd choose to live a moment instead of forever with nothing special so I could spend the time I have with the people I care about.Life isn't about how long you live,it's about how you spend it.I'd rather live a few years with my friends and family then forever without them.
If I did live forever though,I'd try to help change the world into a better place.Maybe I could have the time to spend researching to help people with illnesses and the time to help create a better enviroment so people can live alongside animals without any problems.I'd probobly like living forever if I could...but only if I had my friends and family with me =P
(some parts sound kinda mushy o.o but yeaaa those are some of my thoughts on it lol o.o)
~Sadie :3
2 comments:
Nice job Sadie
And who would you choose and why?
Post a Comment