Alrighty. Last year in advanced English with Mr. Herubin our class had many terrific discussions. We once talked about consequences of actions. We talked about a woman who, as a teenager with her friends, bombed a building and she was never caught. She then left town, changed her name and apperance. After many years she got married and then had children. She became a good person and put together fundraisers for different causes. She never told her family about the bombing when she was younger. Then one day, they found her and took her away. Her family found out about her past and it was total chaos. We were discussing whether she should still be punished for something she did when she was young before she became such a wonderful person. I honestly don't know the answer to that. Everyone needs to accept the consequences for their actions. But it seems a little too late. I'm not sure...it confuses me immensly.
I feel terrible that there are so many natural disasters occuring now! It's random. So many people are dying and it's horrible...the bell rang....
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment