Friday, May 23, 2008

Can You Make Up Bad With Good??????

I think it depends. With some bad but horrible bad thats bad and you can not make up for that. If you have an accidental bad you can make it up with a bunch of good. But if you have a terrible bad like a Genocide you can never make that up everl. It is impossible unless somehow you kill milions of people then have millions of kids that replace the people you kill exlactly but that is pretty close to impossible if it isn't a 100% impossible. You can make up a accidental by doing a lot of stuff that benifits other people and you do not repeat the bad that you did. I think Arthur could of made it up because he didn't sink the ship it was a accident and he could of made that up and I think he did. But like a Genocide you can never make that up so the sooner you die the better.

No comments: