Friday, May 23, 2008

Fixing Wrong With Right

I think that any mistake can be cancelled out by good deeds. Even if you make one giant mistake, or if you make a bad choice, you can always fix it. All it takes is one good thing to change a persons life completely. In King Arthur, King Pellinore's family and the Orkney clan are in a feud, because they keep killing each other. But then one of the pellinore's decides not to kill an Orkney, so he fixed one of the mistakes that his family made. I think that one person can do something and cancel out someone else's mistake. I think that that is one of the best things a man can do for another man. To fix his mistake. It is in my opinion, fixing someone else's mistakes is the bravest things you can do.

Peace,
Christian

No comments: