Friday, May 23, 2008

good actions/bad actions

I think it depends on what kind of bad thing you did. If what you did isnt that big of a deal then maybe you could make up for it by doing good things. If someone was to do something life changing or dramatic I think it would be very hard to make up for it by doing good things. Also, I think it depends on if you did a bad deed to someONE because they may forgive you if you do good. If you were to make it up to someone than I think you could cross-out the bad. If you did something to change someones life or the lives around you, you cant do good deeds and expect for everything to be okay. In King Arthurs case I dont know if he could make up for the bad thing he did. However I think it would depend on the people that need to forgive him or to let him "cross-out the bad". Basically what I am saying is that it depends on a lot of things weather or not you can do good things to make up for the bad.

No comments: