To me some actions are simply unforgivable. There are some things in which can, and are forgiven over time, but then there are other unspeakable acts which never will be. I believe that innevitably you need to make peace with yourself. Once you find peace with yourself, I believe you can find peace with God. They say that God forgives, and I believe that he often times does. Some acts however, are unforgivable. Not matter how hard you try to rid yourself of these acts, you will still have the stains of guilt in the front of your mind each and every day of your life. Some spend their entires lives trying to make a mense, and if doing good works and deeds helps them to make this mense than they have really accomplished something. I believe that those who commit such attrocties need to confront the situation head on. If they do not it will swallow them whole. The skeletons of a broken past will always remain in your dark closet.
-KYLE G
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment