I think people should help out each other no matter who they are or where they live. If there is something that you could do to make a difference than you could make it no matter how small or large your difference is. I think the USA is doing pretty good right now helping other counties out with their problems. There is room for improvement but the problem is that we are already millions of dollars in debt right now so it makes it harder to help others. I think that it would be a very good idea for the government to send over boxes of supplies to China and other countries but we can't really afford to right now so it is us to people like us to start a food drive or something for the people in China. If I had the power and the money I would defiantly donate or give the money to people who where in need. But unfortunately I don't so more than one person will need to donate and help. People must work as a team to get things done like this.
~Chelsea
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment