Friday, May 23, 2008

I don't like how people are always remembered for the things they did bad, especially when it was a really good person.

It is hard to explain how I feel on this subject, because I don't really know exactly how it should work. I think that people should focus on good quality's but i also understand when a person doesn't trust someone, or has suspicion about someone because of what they did. In other words if a person was a known child rapist, and was trying to turn his life around and do the right thing, but a parent wouldn't let there kids alone with them because there is that sense of "would he do it again." I am not saying that this is a bad person because of that. This person could really be on the right track, and is doing allot of good things, and that is what he/she should be remembered for, but there may be a sense of distrust from a parent because they are concerned about there kid.

Also there is also a matter of law, no matter how nice someone is and how much they may help people, to certain point the law must abide no matter what.

I think with natural disasters if everyone comes together, which we see a little bit of, they could all get the job done and help each other out.

whether or not you send people i guess that depends on the heart of the person, if someone feels led to go and help that is great, but if someone does not have that on there heart then that is there choice.

again with donations, what ever you feel you need to do, some people think they should do money drives and others don't, so it is all dependent on the person or group.

IF I had the power I would probably send some help just because that is the right thing to do, and if a doctor or aid volunteers i think that the government should allow them to go over and help, but no one should be forced.


No comments: