Friday, February 15, 2008
censorship
I dont really think about censorship much but I do think that there are some things in the world that should be censored. For example, some songs should maybe be censored for people that prefer not to hear bad things. However, I think that people should be able to express how they feel anyway they want without people telling them otherwise. If there are some people that do not care to hear or read bad things than there should be a way for them not to. Some things should be censored though. If you are saying things that people dont want to hear in a way that is harmfull or done out of entertainment than I think they should be censored. But if you are saying something to get your point across our are expressing you feelings rationaly then that should be okay. I think most of the things that are censored should be for the purpose of younger children. This way they dont have to be exposed to things they shouldnt be hearing at a young age. If you are going to censor something however, I dont think it should be someones ideas about something. Sure the lyrics to songs are a persons ideas but there are other ways of expressing yourself than saying bad things through a song. If a person is not doing anything wrong and someone is censoring them than I dont think that that is right. Material things should be censored for the fear of exposing it to other people that dont need to see it. If someone is saying something, they dont need to be ignored for it. Those are my ideas about censorship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment