Friday, February 15, 2008
Bye Sorry i will miss you but i still have 4-5 months near you
I will miss all of my friends and i know that they will miss me. I am looking forward to the long days home and not having to go to the school in the mornings. I can't wait until i move to Florida with my grandmother and that i will not be coming back for a year and i am going to make new friends but i will miss my old ones. I want to have a break from my family and also my sister is going to college and i will miss her alot. I know that my mom and dad will miss me but it's my choice and i think it would be a great experience and a great oppurtunity. I realy want to experience being a new guy in the school and have a good and fresh start. And when i leave florida its going to be sad but i'll have something to look forward when i visit my grandmother. For now i can't work because Hannaford Doesn't let people work there until you 16 or older. So I can't make any money over the summer but owell. I doen't feel like reading over the summer but i will try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment