Friday, February 15, 2008

Vacation & Break

When I thnk of break I think that it's cool to get a bunch of days off to do whatever you want but then you have to go back to school and your like "sfkdhfkdgdfghfdkgd" so it's good and bad. Vacation is kind of just like a larger version of a break really. You still have to go back but it's much longer. This break I'm going to get juggled between my mom and dad so they have an equal share of..me. That sounded really stupid but it's true. I hate going back and forth it's annoying. I like going to my moms house though, because her computer works and my grandma lives there too. I get along better with my mom and can relate more. My dad and I have different personalities because I take after my mom so much. Apparently we 'look alike' but I really dont see it. Anyways I'll pretty much hang out in my room if I'm at my dads house because he has to work, and hang out with my mom and gram if I'm at my moms house. We plan on going to the movies. Thats about it.

No comments: