Friday, February 15, 2008

Summer Vacations and Breaks

Im looking forward to going to a Florida over break. I leave on Sunday and I am going to Universal Studios, and a few other places. I can't wait for it. I don't really know what I'm going to miss the most over this break, but its definetaly not school. I dont usually make plans over break, usually someone calls or I call them. The feeling of break is nice, but Summer Vacation is way better, although some teachers do assign "Summer Reading" which I put off until the last 2 or 3 days, or even sometimes the last day. I have a procrastination problem. My family and I usually go to atleast one place over the summer, but sometimes we don't, like last year. I think breaks are cool because, even if you like school, you still need some time off. (Longer than weekends).

No comments: