I think that it is never right to censor someone. It's not right to just block someone out. Even though someone might have done something bad its never bad enough to censor them. I think its alright to censor someone when thier music has bad language in it because some people could like the music but not like the language they use. I also think that censoring a certain type of religion is okay if its on a radio because people have different religions and they may not believe in what is being preached. I don't think its okay to censor books because people have the right to read what they want. If those people choose to read a bad or "different" book thats their choice and I don't think other people should be telling them what to do. I also think its okay for the goverentment to censor things. For example the witness protection progam it's a way to keep people safe and if the govt. didn't have that then there would be chaos.I don't think that politics should be censored because people need to know what they are going to vote for. They shouldn't just tell you one side of the story they should tell you both sides of the story. I think that videos should be censored if you want them to be. For example they have the clean film and the dirty film if you have kids you dont want them to be exposed to the dirty film bencause it teaches them that that type of behavior is okay. I don't think games should be censored because if your not old enough for the game dont buy it. The company should be able to have this game and have it rated. Ideas shouldn't be censored because no one can tell you what you can and cannot think.
-kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment