I am sooo excited for break. It is nice to take a week off from the drama of highschool and to just unwind and not have to worry about projects and homework. I usually don't make plans until the day before. So all Im doign this break is staying home (whitch can be fun but usually is boring). Breaks bring a different mindset then summer vacation. When your on break you know you have to go to school soon and that it is only for a week. Summer vacation is exactly that its a summer vacation. Its different than break because you don't have to go to school for like 3 months. Usually during summer vacation people usually go to places and travel for weeks at a time. On breaks people don't travel as much becuase they know that they have to be back for school. I will miss seeing some of my friends that I usually see everyday but I won't get to see them because they might be going away. During break there aren't alot of responsiblities or chores. During summer vacation I have a ton. My family deffinelty puts trips off until the summer becuase certain places are soo much nicer in the summer. I deffinelty put books off it they are really boring until the summer because If I have nothing to do I can read. I am soooo excited for break.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment