Friday, February 15, 2008

Censorshipdizzle

Censorship is wrong sometimes!!!! Even though I do not really know what it is. When I hear censorship I think of a bleep on a song in a T.V show or when people are not allowed to talked about whatever they want to they are told what to talk about and what they cannot say. I do think it is wrong in some cases but is right in others. It is right on the radio and TV because little kids watch those shows and listen to that music and shouldn't be hearing that kind of language. But it is wrong because we have freedom of speech and should be able to say whatever we want when ever. Religion should not be censored because many people have different beliefs and should be allowed to believe what they believe. Books shouldn't be censored either because you have a choice to read that book or not so if you choose that book do not complain about it because you picked it out not anyone else.

No comments: