My family and I recycle all the time, and we plant a lot of trees and such in the yard. I want to start a vegetable garden, but nothing yet - at least, we buy a lot of food from farmer's markets to cut down on the gas required to move food to supermarkets, etc.
My parents are always complaining about gas prices, and I really hope that we can use more alternative fuels soon. I, personally, am pretty scared to learn how to drive, because I am a klutz and I don't want to have to start worrying about gas prices. Can't I just learn how to ride my bike a bit better? Or Apparate, or something? Hmph.
I hate it when my sis has one of her little friends over and they're playing in the basement, then in a little while I'll look into the basement, and:
- It'll be a mess - stuff will be all over the floor
- The lights will be on, even though they have LEFT!
- And the TV will still be running, even though they weren't even watching it in the first place, just using it to make background noise
Grrr.
--Ali
P.S. I'll get those other 2 blogs done soon *ahem* :)
2 comments:
Heh, loved the Apparate musing.
nice job!
Post a Comment