It is very hard to choose between living a long uneventful life or a short 'heroic life". I think I would choose a shorter life than the long boring life. If I would have chosen the long life I wouldn't really be happy but the worst part of that life is that I would live a long time not being joyful, happy, or any thing else that the other life may have. The long life would being the very boring and I hate being bored (especially at school). The shorter life would be mean that death would being showing at my door step more sooner than I would have liked but I would get more out of this life than the other life and therefor I must be happier in it. the only down fall of this ( besides for dying early) would that I wouldn't see how my "deed" would effect the rest of the world. But NO life is perfect.
~Chelsea
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh-- good point about not seeing your deed . . . hmmm
and who would you choose?
Post a Comment