Friday, May 9, 2008
what would your choice be?
This is really hard to choose. I think I would choose to live forever and do nothing special. I have always wanted to live forever and I would like to see everything that happens. I would make my life special so that way I could make it more interesting. I think it would be kind of weird to live for just a moment, even if I did do something that changed the world. I dont think I would like to be known for something I did before I died. I would like to be known for me and the life that I live. If my mom was asked this question she would probably choose the same thing as me. She is a very simple person and I dont know if she would would like to be remembered for a very long time. That's what I would choose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice job!
Post a Comment