It seems like all the creatures of this world modile one or two qualities that we as humans could seriously benefit from. It's like each animal has it's own good characteristic that's different from other characteristics. If humans could master all of these characteristics, we may be a bit better of.
If I could be any animal for a little while, for the sake of learning a lesson, I think I would be a canadian goose. This is a hard decision for me because I have a deep dislike for candian geese. I think they're nasty, dirty, greedy and arrogant!! Ugh. As a little kid, I was very scared of them. However, for this blog, I will look past my feelings torward geese and acknowledge some of there good qualities.
First, there V-formation says something. They have strategy and know how to work together as a team. On goose flies in front of the formation, cutting through the wind to make the path for the rest of the geese. When he gets tired, he falls to the back of the formation and the next goose takes the lead. Talk about teamwork!
Also, if one of the geese falls behind and is not able to fly, one of the geese stays back with them and waits for them to be ready to fly. When the hurting goose recovers, they together fly down south. What an example of loyalty and friendship!
Okay, so the canadian goose has some decent qualities. I admit it.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW--very nice! I especially like the loyalty. :-)
Post a Comment