Friday, May 9, 2008

What I would choose

I would choose to live for a 'moment' rather than living forever. I would help anyone that I am able to help. I would get all of the homeless people off the streets, I would definitely find the cure to cancer, I would become a doctor, so that everyone could be helped medically. I also would be the president. I'm not saying that the president does a bad job and I'm not talking politics. But, I would pull all the troops out of Iraq, and unite peace around the world. I want all of the homeless people off the streets because I feel so sad when I see many homeless people worldwide and I know that people are trying to help them(Salvation Army, by the way for all of the people who donated, I raised thirty dollars for the Salvation Army). I would become a doctor, to help everyone in the world no matter what color, race, gender, or ethnicity. I would find the cure to cancer, every cancer because I feel so sad when I hear that someone has cancer, I know that you can't feel what a person feels with cancer but I really do feel sad. Cancer kills many people and I want those people to stop dying because it's extremely sad.
I would choose my mother. My mother would choose the same choice as me. She loves helping people and loves everyone that gets to know her. Many people thinks she's mean but that's because they don't get to know her. She really is an amazing person inside and out. She would help many people and currently does. I don't mean medically or physically but mentally. She gives you confidence and courage and tells you to stick up for yourself. I don't say how much she means to me enough but she means the universe to me.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

you are quite the young lady, miss lindsey.