Friday, May 9, 2008
Choice A
if I had the choice to live forever or live for a moment and change the world.. I would choose to live for a moment and change the world. I would do this because I think that if I could change the world for the better I could benefit millions of peoples lives, but if I chose to live forever and do nothing for the world at all, that would just be a bad descision on my part. I think that if I chose to live for a moment lots of peoples lives would be saved or animals lives would be saved, I dont understand why someone would want to choose to live forever, if they would just continue to age and age, then eventually not be able to do anything, and still live forever, I think that would just be torture. But I suppose, if you did live forever, you would be able to share stories with the world about past times, and get it completely accurate, with no changes at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah yes--aging, forgot about that. What if you could pick your age? Now THAT is a good blog question! :-)
and who would you choose?
Post a Comment