If I had the choice to either live forever, and be nothing special, or live for only a moment and do something that would change the world, I would without a doubt chose to only live for a moment so that in that one moment I could make a difference in the world.
I find it extremly hard to believe that someone who was living forever wouldn't change the world. I want to make something of myself in the time that I'm alive. I want to make the lives if others better. I want to make new discoveries. I want to learn about life and help others. I want to really make a difference, especially with my words. Much like John Lennon did in the time that he was alive. He was able to make people feel with the words from his songs. He held peace rallies, and if he changed the mind of one, he did his job. Although, he changed the minds of many more than one person.
If I had to choose one animal to be I would choose a doggy. Ahaaa. That might seem cliche, but dogs are loyal. It would teach me to be loyal and stay by my owner's side. It would teach me the importance of being protective.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ON SUNDAY MOMMYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333
Love is all you need.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
and who would you choose?
trying to hit both ?s, eh? ;-)
sooryy--John L of course!!! ;-)
Post a Comment