Friday, May 9, 2008

A

I would choose to live for a moment and do something that could change the world over living forever doing nothing any day. What's the point of living forever if your not gonna do anything? I mean it would be cool to live forever but if you couldn't do anything, that is a long time. Personally I think you should live in the moment anyway and do as much as you can in your lifetime. It would be so amazing to do something that changed the world. Even if it meant you could only live for a moment.
I think Margaret Sanger would choose to live for a moment and make a change. She did not give up easily and not being able to do anything for her whole life, she would definitly not enjoy that.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

I wish you explained her a bit more.