Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun and Easy???? Thanks Mrs. G.

Wow, so much for fun and easy...



Choice A:



Definatly live for the moment. I want to make an impact on the world in a way that i know best. I would rather die doing something that benifits and helps another person than to live forever knowing i did nothing. If you think about it, everyone has an impact on someone and the thought of going through life not imacting anyone... that just seems like such a useless thing. like, why live at all? kind of thing. I guess i spend my life or most of my life trying to make everyone elses lives around me better that i dont know what i would do if all of a sudden i couldnt do that. i dont even think that it would be a possibility. but that is just my opinion. and i think this also comes down to if you are afraid to die. some people i know would choose to live forever on the simple basis that they are afraid to die. I am not afraid to die. I have to reason to fear death. (i have a reason to fear painful death, but then again, who doesnt?) so i think that plays a large part in it as well. but i do not know. this was a tough one Mrs. G. thanks a lot... :P

No comments: