Friday, May 9, 2008

Katie Schultz

A) I would no doubt chose to live for a short amount of time and change the world. I chose this option because living forever would be dumb, especially if you did nothing. I think that living forever and doing nothing would be so boring. You would see every single person that you know die and it would keep going on over and over, becuase you would out live. I think too that it would be hard to go through every single on e of hte worlds problems and not do anything. I would want to change the world and live for a moment because as soon as I changed the world I would know that I did exactly what I had to do and I would be proud that I did. Then I would go right up to heaven with God.
I think that the person I did the project on (Martin Luther King) would chose the same option that I did because he had very strong beliefs and he did what he could to spread them. He made his "I have a Dream" speech, one a Nobel peace prize, and donated the money to further the civil rights movement. He was later assassinated. That is why i think that he would chose the same option as me.