If I was stranded on an island and I had to choose three items to bring with me, I would bring a knife so that I could use it as a tool to make things easier.
I would bring a radio so that I could make contact with someone and also hear what's going on in the world.
I would also bring paper and a supply of pencils so that I could keep track of things and draw.
I would want to have my brother [Eric] and my friends Nina and Cait along with me. My brother is really smart and Nina and Cait are good company and are also very smart.
I would probably want to go back. I think for a while I would think it was sort of nice. But in the end, you're stranded on an island and you just want to go back home and be with all your friends and loved ones.
Nothing's going to change my world! -The Beatles.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment