Thursday, March 20, 2008

Katie Schultz

If I had to bring three items while I was lost on an island, I would bring a swiss army knife, a first aid kit, and a picture of my family. The swiss army knife would be for hunting small animals and carving tools with stick to hunt larger animals. The first aid kit is obviously for first aid, if i am hurt in any way. The picture of my family would remind me of hope so i wouldn't give up and i would still try to get back home. About people... well i already wrote that I would bring a picture of my family so I don't think that they would be coming, also I would not want to have to make them be stuck with me. I think that I would bring my dog so that I could teach him to sniff and track people and find help would also teach hime to hunt, and many other thingss. I think that I would want to be rescued so I could seemy family and friends again and eat some chocolate and other good that I like. Obviously I would try to live like the swiss family robinson's untill someone found me and I got rescued. I would want some kind of radio or walkie talkie like the one that they have on lost, but I would want it to work. I think that this experience would teach me to appreciate what I have and to not take things for granted.

No comments: