First of all... I think that it would be awesome to live on an island... for a little while at least.
Steph and I have a plan to go on great adventures when we are 21. So, on our way home, maybe we could plan to jump out of the plane and live on an island!!! What do you think Steph??
I would want to live on an island with a lot of trees for shelter, plants for food, and a lot of different animals. I would want to bring another outfit, lots of matches for making fires, and my kitties because I don't think that I could live without their cute faces. Obviously, I would to be stranded with Steph just because she has such a positive outlook on everything. We would build an awesome tree house and go swimming everyday. We would lay out under the stars, and for once experience in full the great world of beauty in which we live. After a month or so, I think that I would want to be rescued because I would miss my family and other friends too much.
I think that living on an island would change anyone's personality. I hope that it would make me appreciate things more, like having a warm house and luxuries like TV!!! I also hope that it would make me more creative with using my resources.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment