Thursday, March 20, 2008
Lost
If I was abandoned on an island I would bring a swiss army kife because you can do a lot of things with it that would be useful. Also I would bring a first aid kit so that I could have something for cuts and stuff. Lastly I would bring toothpaste because I wouldn't be ble to eat if I didn't have any teeth. I would want the one other person with me to be my best friend because it would help to make the stay seem not as long. While I was there I would want to live Swiss Family Robinson's style because it would be safer and more comfortable. I would live like that until I had the chance to go home. Then I would leave and go see all of the people I missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment