When I read this I laughed because I don't think there is one person alive who didn't ask themselves this question as a kid. From childhood movies like Tarzan and The Swiss family Robinson were really enjoyable.
Lost on an island and I can only bring a few things? To be smart I would say...Food, Shelter and fresh water. To be honest If i were lost on an island I would want some source of food or some way to get it like a bow and a fishing pole. Then I would want a tent or some form of shelter. Lastly I would bring a hand powered water filter if the water is salty. If it's not then a cell phone to call someone to rescue me. If I had all of these I could survive for a long time. If I could choose people it would have to bring my group of friends (about 16 people) and my family. I don't think I'd last long alone. I'm kinda sick and tired of school so to stranded might be fun. I would definitely try and live like the Swiss family Robinson until i get rescued. I would want some technology. Maybe a solar powered battery cell so i can use outlets and have some use of electricity. I think that I would become jacked from working so much and mentally would become a survivor. I might become hardened in the inside.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment