Thursday, March 20, 2008
desert island
If I was stranded on an island it would be really hard to decide what I would bring with me. I would probablly bring pictures of my friends and family that way I could have memories of everybody if I never got back. I would probabbly also bring a glove and ball so i could have something to do. The last thing I would bring is my cell phone so I could call someone for help. Even though it would probabbly lose battery quickly. The first person I would bring is my mom and my sister-in-laws. I would probbably also bring my cousin Lindsay. Just me and the girls. I think it would be really fun if I brought them and we would be really close so it wouldnt be awkward. I think it would be good to get away from this society and be on an island for a while. It would be kind of like a secret getaway with the girls. I would get a tan, go swimming, and just hang out for a while before I would want to be rescued. I wouldnt want any technology with me. It would be good to just get a way for a while and just be left alone. If this really happened to me, it would change me very much. I would feel very differently about what I have and not take for granted the things that I do have. Since I would bring my family I would also realize how important family is in my life. This experience would be a good one for me. It sounds weird, but I think it would be good to do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment