Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lost on the Island of Japan

If i was to be stranded on an island i would pic kthe island of Japan. Technically it is an island even though it is a country. If i was to get lost it wouold be with a girl named Sarah, it would be way more fun than if I was alone. I would also bring Tibo, because when i get angry i could use him as a punching bag, because he is weak and fluiffy like a teddy bear. I would also bring Jimmy because he can help me beat up Christian Tibo. I would like Japan because it would br hard to get lost. I could just go to the nearest million population city and chill. The technology i would bring would be a cell phone, a laptop ( with internet), and a microwave. I would bring a microwave because if i accidently kill Tibo i can out him in the microwave and me and Jimmy will feast upon him. I think i would change because i would become a cannibal by eating Tibo.

Have fun in Japan.

No comments: