Thursday, March 20, 2008

On an Island Far Far Away..........

If I were stranded on the island there are several things I would like to have with me. One of these essentials are books to keep me entertained. If I don't have entertainment I get very frustrated, angry, and depressed. This eventually also leads to mood swings and violent urges. Another thing I would need is lots and lost of food and drink. A guy needs to eat! I guess that the final thing I would require is a Portapotty. I can not stand public bathrooms, so imagine how disgusted I would be at using nature!

As for who I would want with me, it seems obvious. I would want a very very rich person who has a tracker chip implanted in them, and owns a remote control yacht. Think about it, people whould come looking for you, know where you are, and you might be able to get out of the situation yourself.

No comments: