If i was stranded on an island i would bring razor. I would bring this to shave with and to attck things with for food. I would bring a huge box of matches. I would bring this to start fire so i wouldnt freeze at night and so i could cook some food. I also would bring a first aid kit. I wold bring this because there is a big chance that i or someone else could get hurt. i mean it is wildlife and anything can happen. If i could bring any person with me i would bring my best friend. if i brought my best friend then we could have fun toghther and maybe it wouldnt seem like we were lost. i would deffenitly want to be rescued. i would want to be rescued because who would want to stay and starve themselves and possibly die on an island. I dont think anything is wrong with our society compared to an island with no one and no food. i mean atleast in our soceity you can have food if you have money and most people have money. if i had no other way out i would try to live like the Swiss Family Robinson's. But evently i would deffently want to go home. i would want technolgy like my cell phone and my camera to actually have a life. I think with this experiance i would become harder and could handle more things.
-kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment