If I was lost on the island of Hawaii I would my bestest friend Ryan. Ryan and I chill together about every weekend and we would go to Hawaii and chill together.
I would bring a extra pair of clothes so I don't have to wear the same clothes all the time. I would also bring madddddd money. I would bring madddddd money so I could buy madddddd stuff. I would also bring a laptop with a internet conection card cause I'm a losser and need a computer also i would bring a chrager with it so i could use it madddddd long time.
I would stay on Hawaii cause its like America but different and its madddddd chill. I think it would change me cause I"ll never want to leave and I stay there and chill. So I'm going to get lost on the madddddd chill island of Hawaii.
Peace Homes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment