If I was stranded on an island I would bring a bag full of food because I would not be able to survive without food. I would also bring some sort of material that I could use to build shelter. I would also bring my quad so i have something fun to do on the island before i die...lol
Now for the whys. It is kind of obvious why I would need food, so i will not go to far into that. And shelter is pretty much the same. But my quad....I love it. Just ridding around on a deserted island with no one around.
If I could bring one person with me it would be my friend Dave because he is like super survival dude. He could be literally in the middle of know where and know exactly what to do.
I don't know if I would want be rescued. If I knew I wouldn't die I would problay want to stay, but I would also like my family to be there if I were to stay there forever.
I wouldn't mind living like the Swiss family Robinson, but if I was stranded on an island i would probably take one step at a time and not plan to far ahead. I would like to have my laptop..well maybe not cause the only reason I would have is to communicate with friends and stuff but i doubt there is Internet there.
Though this is experience I would probably learn to appreciate the simple, everyday things that I take for granted
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment