Thursday, March 20, 2008
Island
If I crashed on an island, I'd want to have my Ipod, a bathing suit, and a chest O' knives, like John Lock. If it was the Lost island, I'd want to get out of there as soon as possible, but I'd be helpless to escape, and probably end up forced to survive there. That would suck, but I could manage if I stayed clear of the boars, polar bears, and other inhabitants. If it was just any old, non-wierd deserted island, then I would try to seek rescue if I was the only person. But if I was there with a few of my friends, and there was a grooup of friendly islanders, then I might be content to stay. We could live simply, existing in harmony with each other, and maybe one day, I would rise to become king of this island paradise....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment