If I were stranded on a deserted island I probably wouldn't have the choice of what to bring or who to bring. There would have been some catestrophic event in which I landed on this island. But if given the choice...
Three items, only three items?...That is hard to choose! Probably a radio, this would give me music and news, although maybe I wouldn't want to hear what was going on in the outside world. I would also want some type of ax for chopping down trees to make a shelter or a boat and it could also be used for self defense (if need be). My third item would be a journal, so I could write what was going on. Writing calms me down, and it would help me when I'm lonely, or when I miss home. How would I write you ask? I always have a pen or pencil in my journals...come on, it isn't cheating.
It is hard to pick one person I would want to bring. I mean, do I pick my best friend Madi, who I know I would have the best time with?...or do I bring my mom, who always seems to find a solution to any problem, even the worst ones? Maybe I should bring Matt McFadden or Will Feldhuisen, because they are two of the smartest people I know and they would probably find the best way to get us out of there, or just survive. Well I guess if I had to pick, I'd pick Tarzan, because he knows how to live in the wild and he could help me the most.
I would probably want to be rescued evenutually... But the excitement of being on the island would occupy me for about a month. The adventures I could have...the lessons I would learn...it would be an insane experience to say the least. I would probably not care as much how I looked, and I'd apprieciate the simple things more. Food, a warm bed, and even going to school! I'd be a stronger person too, both physically and mentally. But let's just hope I don't get stranded on a deserted island...because we all know, I'd be hopeless. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment