Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stranded on an island, eh?

I HATE THIS QUESTION! Sorry, but I really do dislike this type of question. If you are stranded on an island, why in the world would you have a choice of items to bring? And why bring only 3?????? I myself would try and cram as much as I could into a bag. But how would you know that you were being stranded? That's not the sort of thing you can plan ahead for.

I suppose I would like to try and live like the Swiss Family Robinson (not that I've ever read the book) but only if there were ample supplies on the island and if there were other people who I am willing to live with with me. But which specific people? I have no idea who I can trust right now, so I'll just hope that I'm stranded with some relatively nice people who I'm not too involved with. Otherwise, I would just use the giant burning 5000-foot signal that I would inevitably bring with me to get the heck off that island. If no one saw it, I would just use the bad-futuristic-movie teleporter (one of the other things that I would bring) to go back home or at least into a nice restaurant on the right continent.

No comments: