Thursday, March 20, 2008
this blog reminds me of one opf my favorite movies, Cast Away. tom hanks is lost on an island all by himself after a devastating plane crash. If i were ever to get stuck on a Island of course i would want my family to be there with me. It would deffiantly suck to never see my family again and be stuck on island, but i deffiantly would want my girlfriend there. Noty just becuase she my girlfriend but shes also my best friend. As for technology, I dont know maybe a fishing pole and something to provide the group with securty and saftey. I think if i were ever recued my mentality would be way different. I wouldnt take the things that americans, well at least me, take forgrtanted everyday like light, fire, food, warmth. Things that provide us with saftey and security and happiness. I would prolly never waste food, leave the door open, things that just waste money and hard work. Bottom line, i think that being standed on an island for the rest of my life would be a terrible experience and i couldnt wait to be recued.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment