I don't think that it is wrong to hold thme to a higher level of expectation because they are political people and they were elected to do their job. They should be setting a good example for the people, and if they think that that is wrong well time ago. So that is why i think that it depends if a person's private life affects their job. then they can get over it. If you don't want to be known and you don't want to be held at a higher standard then I suggest you don't run for governor. I think that political leaders should be able to have a private life, but in eliot spitzers case, your "private life" should not be breaking the law and devastating your family. I think that there is a line to how a public figure's should affect if they are fit to take a leadership role. If you are the kind of person who goes to parties and drinks a couple of times a week then you are fine, that should not affect your job at all, but if you are with prostitutes and paying them $80,000 then you have crossed that line a long time ago.
I think teachers should do what they can to help kids with bad home lives without giving them graedes that they don't deserve. But if you have two kids that need help with the same homework. Kid number one has a bad homelife and couldnt do the homework, kid number two was out partying all night and didn't do the hiomework. I think that you should help both kids but you should help kid numbeer one first, because it isn't his fault that his homelife is bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment